Monday, September 29, 2008
Breakthrough
Can you imagine, I actually dreamed about Blogging. I know! So yesterday I had my usual Sunday hockey and after the game the girls spontaneously decided to go for breakfast. I really wanted to go, but when I called home my significant other seemed upset because we were going to go shopping. I figured we could just as easily go an hour later. Well finally I had breakfast with the team but I felt somewhat guilty. Which lead me to realize that this happens rather often. My biggest constraint besides work, because it's very last minute and not scheduled, is interpersonal. I think this kind of situation happens often when people are in relationship, and it's a bigger problem than most people realize. The thing is that this is how people loose themselves, and become unhappy. We all compromise our leisure practices when we are in a relationship, but often we want so much to be with and include or please the other we loose our freedom to, and initiative to chose our leasure. Just take for example the last activity in class most people just went along....that just life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment