Monday, September 8, 2008
first timer
Wow, this is interesting! Well, I'm super sore from a soccer semifinal game, followed by a hockey my first regular season game. I played during the summer but I was in Europe for a month, and now I need to get back into shape. I guess that means, I should take my Y membership off hold. However for the month that I've been back from vacation I haven't had a single day off. I work in the catering business and it's crazy busy. I'm just getting used to being back in school as well. I run back and forth between school and the kitchen. I'm off to bed cause I have a four hundred person wedding tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good start... Now keep making contributions.
Steven
Hi! I'm your TA for the semester, Jessica. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to your postings for the rest of the term!
i really enjoyed reading your blogs, it help me understand better what a blog should be. i look forward to reading more.
Post a Comment