Monday, October 27, 2008

I missed last week, so I'm not sure what to expect tomorow. Like I've mentioned, my life has taken a major u turn this past month. I have a very specific patern for my weekly schedule. My work is the biggest priority for my now and that means acquiring as much experience as I can get in the field. Last week I took on the challenge of working for a caterer which delivers to private jets. It's just easier to find more work which is actually beneficial for me right now, because I need the distraction. There are times were I just don't have the energy to leisure. One, because I really don't feel like being alone and two, because I don't feel like doing anything which might remind me of what has changed in my life. Work is my replacement leisure for now, untill I can fix myself and be well enough alone.

No comments: