Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Injuries
Today we had our presentation which went really well. Ava who is in my group, broke her nose while playing soccer. I had a soccer game tonight where I just about dislocated my shoulder. It seems that lately any wrong move and I feel injured. My knee has been hurting and both my shoulders. Just to fill you in as to why this might be of concern to me. I have a very rare and untreatable skin disorder. I have to take a medication which is cousine of Accutane, just to be able to function normally.However this medication has a books worth of side effects. I've already experince a stunt in growth, where my femmur had to be shortened by 4cm to match the other one. And now I'm concerned that with the joint pains I might have Arthritis, which is another side effect. It's scary because with my condition, my liver could go into failure from the meds, aswell. Yet I feel more afraid of side effects that can remove my passions in leisure which are sports. I feel somewhat discouraged today, because I know something is not quite right and it might change my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment