Monday, November 10, 2008

ooops

I just totally forgot about the Blog. I think I've had on too many concussions. So as usual not much has been going on. I've had way more homework with the educational program. We've actually met like three times to put this thing together, on days where I didn't have to be at school. So the extra drive from the westisland in traffic was rather time consuming. I know I talk a lot about hockey, but it's really something I love to do and I look forward to Wednesday and Sunday. I love the girls I play with; we get together at parties, restos and clubs. I truly consider them as close friends. This Sunday I was asked to spare on the A team which was so much fun and more challenging. I did score and get and assist, which added to my pleasure. Not to mention they said they will call on me often to play, which means I'll play two games on Sundays. Yey!

No comments: