Saturday, November 29, 2008

Reading....uhk!

I find that fall is really my most leisurely season, it's too cold and yet not cold enough. I tried to read a book for my leisure experience, since I've never read anything without being oblidge to. I have been somewhat injured, my knee on which I've already had three knee surgeries on is acting out, so I've been trying to not be active. Sooooo hard. Anyway it gave me the opportunity to read a book "She's come undone" by Wally Lamb, recomended by Oprah. I was somewhat interesting for about one chapter, but the truth is that reading and siting still is really not something I enjoy. At all! Plus it's about a girl who eats away her feelings and gets fat, which only made me want to go to the gym even more. Totally counter productive. I just figure I will leave reading to my retirement days, when I'm too old and crippled to do anything else.

No comments: