Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photokina reviews out!!



I have spent most of my time checking this camera's reviews. It's the newest from the Nikon line of D cameras. The first SLR to have video mode, which is in HD. Wow. I love it, and I'm checking prices in NY they have amazing camera stores.

I have been reading reviews from this site which is the all to know;rates and reviews
for cameras and anything that has to do with photography products.
I love it. Good stuff. I really enjoy this process of shopping, the searching and researching.
Hurray for internet!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Welcome to my world. Love shopping for camera stuff and with the Web I can shop 24/7!!! But if I am always shopping when am I outside taking pictures????

What kind of pictures do you take? I always wanted to learn to take portraiture but have not had the chance. And of Macro.... but I need the lens.